John F. Hayter, Attorney At Law, P.A.
Florida Collections & Litigation Attorneys
No matter what stage you are at in the legal process, the team of legal professionals lead by John F. Hayter, Attorney at Law, P.A., are ready to take action. Our team is prepared to handle any collection matter at every conceivable stage of the legal process. We use of the latest state-of-the-art legal software for case management and follow up, as well as for skip tracing, asset location and other related purposes.
- Asset Investigation
- Receivables Management
- Skip Tracing
- Lien Protection & Enforcement
- Long-term Debt Follow Up
- Collection Lawsuits
Mr. Hayter’s law office has provided all types of collection services to individual and corporate clients since 1979. Debts collected by this firm include nearly every conceivable type of obligation such as medical and dental accounts, judgments, personal and commercial loans, residential and non-residential landlord/tenant unpaid balances, bad checks, and mortgage debts.
The firm’s post judgment practice focuses on collection of court judgments and utilizes many different methods for this work. Post judgment remedies available to judgment creditor clients include levies (sheriff’s seizure of a debtor’s property, such as land, cars, boats), placement and enforcement of liens, garnishments of wages and bank accounts, and more. The Post Judgment Collections Retainer Agreement provides more detail and specifics as to the rights and obligations of the firm and the client in post judgment matters. In our post judgment work, we aggressively bring our many years of experience and our statewide network of contacts with other law firms, courts and law enforcement agencies to bear on the collections process in order to more fully serve our clients.
Our philosophy with regard to collections is simple – Do nothing and you get nothing. The firm of John F. Hayter, Attorney at Law, P.A. utilizes state-of-the-art computer technology to systematically manage, work and collect all types of debt in order to maximize the return for our clients. We are prepared to take all reasonable, necessary and legal steps available to us to attempt enforcement of the debts our clients are owed, all in a manner that complies with applicable state and federal law regarding debt collection, while at the same time maintaining respect and understanding for the individuals involved.
When you are ready to get serious about your pre-judgment or post-judgment collections, call the Florida collections team that will get you results. Call John Hayter, Attorney at Law, P.A. at (352) 374-8566 or submit our CLAIMS FORM to send us your information via email.
The Florida judgment collection attorneys in our law office act diligently and systematically to take all available steps to help judgment holders collect and otherwise enforce their judgments. Contact one of our Florida judgment collection lawyers today to discuss how we can help you collect your unpaid judgment. To send more information to us regarding your need for judgment enforcement, complete our Claims Form.
Judgment enforcement is an area of law practice in which the Florida judgment collection attorneys at John F. Hayter, Attorney at Law, P.A., have over thirty years of experience. During this period Mr. Hayter and his other Florida judgment collection lawyers have developed practices and procedures aimed at ensuring the collection of judgments placed with their office for collection. The following steps are taken by the this law firm to maximize the collection of judgments:
- State–of-the-art computer systems are used to gather and manage information relating to judgments and the locations, financial backgrounds and assets belonging to judgment debtors.
- Statewide network of contacts with fellow Florida judgment collection lawyers, private investigators, court and law enforcement representatives, governmental offices, and other collection related service and information providers are utilized to ensure best possible outcome.
- Systematic recording and filing of judgments and related liens are used to establish our clients’ priority as lien holders and ensure that their judgments are kept alive for as long as it takes to maximize the possibility of collection.
- All available post-judgment remedies are aggresively utilized for judgment holders in Florida, including but not limited to attachment, garnishment, levy, and proceedings supplemental to judgment.
- Awards of additional attorneys fees from judgment debtors are sought, where appropriate and financially practical to do so, in order that our clients receive a recovery that is as full and complete as possible.
In summary, the Florida judgment collection attorneys in our law office act diligently and systematically to take all available steps which help judgment holders collect and otherwise enforce their judgments. Contact one of our Florida judgment collection lawyers today to discuss how we can help you collect your unpaid judgment.